- Personal information will only be collected after indicating the purposes for which this information will be used, and information will only be used for the purposes expressed. Personal information will not be used for purposes other than those indicated except in cases in which prior consent has been received. Employees responsible for handling personal information receive training with this regard and the use of information is monitored regularly to confirm compliance with this policy.
- Personal information handled in all businesses will be managed in compliance with laws, national policies, and other regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
- To ensure that acquired personal information is managed appropriately, effective and rational safety measures and remediation activities are taken when necessary in response to threats, including inappropriate access, loss, alteration, and leakage of personal information.
- Collected personal information will not be provided to third parties except in cases in which consent has been received or when required by law.
- Swift and appropriate action is taken in response to complaints or consultations received in regard to personal information.
- MEDIA DO complies with all laws, regulations, and other standards pertaining to personal information management. We also prepare internal rules on personal information protection and implement ongoing reviews of these rules, revising them as deemed necessary.
President and CEO Yasushi Fujita
Enactment date: October 1, 2013
Revision date: June 1, 2020