|Company Name||MEDIA DO Co., Ltd.|
|Individual responsible for managing personal information protection||
Personal information protection manager, Engineering Division Headquarters
|Purposes of Use||
Personal information collected by MEDIA DO is only used for the following purposes.
Personal Information Received from Individuals Seeking Employment at the Company
Personal Information of Employees
Personal Information Collected in Relation to Services
Personal Information Contained in eBooks
|Provision to Third Parties||MEDIA DO will not provide collected personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances.
|Joint Use of Personal Information||The MEDIA DO Group seeks to improve its overall corporate value by organically merging the management resources of Group companies to deliver high-value-added services to customers. To this end, the Group conducts joint use of personal information collected from customers. Purposes for this joint use include the sale and provision of services and products as well as the issuance of notifications to individuals seeking employment at the Group. The joint use of personal information adheres to items 1. to 5. below.
1. Scope of Companies Engaging in Joint Use of Personal InformationMEDIA DO Group companies and their consolidated subsidiaries as described in their annual securities reports
2. Purposes for Joint Use of Personal Information[Product and Service Related]
3. Scope of Joint Use of Personal Information[Product and Service Related] Name, company name, address, employer/school, job title, telephone number, fax number, E-mail, and information provision history [Recruitment Related] Name, address, telephone number, E-mail, birthdate, gender, educational background (school, major, etc.), career history (jobs, employers, etc.), qualifications, licenses, skillsets, and other information collected during recruitment process
4. Methods of Collecting Personal Information for Joint UseDocuments, internet, email, etc.
5. Individual Responsible for Joint Use of Personal InformationMEDIA DO Co., Ltd. Personal information protection manager, Director, Vice President, and COO
|Provision for Contracted Services||The Company sometimes provides personal information to third parties to enable them to perform contracted services in order to fulfill the aforementioned purposes of use. In these cases, personal information will not be used for purposes other than those indicated above.|
|Discretion of Information Provision||Individuals provide personal information to the Company at their own discretion. However, deficiencies or errors in the information provided could impact the Company’s ability to supply the desired services.|
|Disclosure of Personal Information||For requests for notification of purposes of use, disclosure, revision, deletion, or cessation of use or provision of personal information, please download the information disclosure request form and send it, together with the necessary documents and fees, to the address listed below. When requesting disclosure of personal information, please confirm to the “Handling of Personal Information during Disclosure” section of the information disclosure request form.|
|Fees||For requests for notification of purpose of use or disclosure of personal information, requesters are asked to pay a fee of \1,000 (tax included) per request. Please include a fixed-amount postal money order in the amount of \1,000 with the documents to be sent to the Company. Notification will be provided in the case of deficiencies in fee payments. If deficiencies are not paid within one week of notification, your request will be cancelled.|